Below is a beautiful example of what satisfaction volunteering with TNR Trust can give you. Bubbles was a TNR dog living in a foster home. While we were trying to find a good home for her, our volunteers spent lots of time with him: playing, cuddles, some basic obedience training and… BELLY RUBS!
TNR Trust welcomes volunteers to help in the following areas:
1. Kennel Hand Volunteer (walking, training, socializing, etc with dogs at foster homes)
2. Fund raising
3. Fostering of various animals – when needed
4. Building a volunteer base/networking
5. When necessary, going to places to help with animals in distress
6. Event organization and assisance
More information on Kennel Hand Volunteering: click HERE for our flyer.
If you are interested, please contact us through the form which you can find on the CONTACT page or send an email with your preferred areas to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We look forward to hearing from you!