Exciting things are happening here at TNR Trust!
We had our preliminary KVB (Kenya Vet Board) inspection of our Mobile Clinic. They were most encouraging and very impressed with our clinic. We have also received a grant to cover the vets salary for a year, so it’s really, really the home stretch!
We still have some items to cover, some are required by the vet board and some are things left to fund.
What we still need
- Permit fees 60,000 ksh (required)
- Branding of Mobile Clinic with our logo
- Laptop, printer and power bar
- 3 tents, (1 with mesh sides)
- Padded canvas covers for protecting our solar panels
- LP Gas autoclave, gas canisters, and ring
- Ramp to be build for the entrance for carrying sedated animals
- Rubber mats for ramp and exam tables
- Tables and chairs for paperwork for admitting animals, paperwork
- Basins / stands for pre washing surgical drapes and hand washing
- Ongoing printing of vaccination cards
- First Aid kit for humans, required triangles and fire extinguisher
Monetary donations or donations in kinds are also very welcome!
How to Donate
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for Donations in Kind
Click HERE for Donations of funds via Mpesa, Stripe, PayPal, etc. – any amount is welcome!