Volunteers are so important to our success, if you have time, please join us!
Our Mobile Clinic goes out to rural and under privileged areas once or twice a month, usually on weekends, with two days in one location. Locations are usually within 50km from Nairobi. Our campaigns are so much fun, inspiring AND….. hard work! Our days start at 7AM at the venue and finish around 6PM. It is possible to volunteer part of the time. The following are areas in which we seek volunteers:
1. Registering details of animals
2. Registering details on Vaccination cards
3. Dog handling & managing the lines of owners with dogs
4. Monitoring animals in Recovery after sterilization
5. Managing/recording intake and release of animals after surgery
6. Education: Children (6 – 12 yrs) and Adults
7. Help with setting up early morning, and breaking camp late afternoon
8. Catering & cleaning some items used during operations
9. Transporting and dropping off campaign staff. Required very early morning and/or around 5PM, for about 2 hours (driving to and from location and drop off at another location).
10. Volunteer coordinator
11. Accomplished Photographer
Period of Volunteering
We would prefer that you commit to volunteering for a minimum of TWO campaigns.
If you are able to volunteer, please send an email with your details.
ANIMAL RELATED AREAS
When necessary, going to places to help with animals in distress
Building a volunteer base/networking
If you are interested in volunteering as KENNEL HAND VOLUNTEER or FOSTER HOME, please refer to the flyers in the links above.
If you are interested in any of the other areas, send an email with your preferred areas.
We look forward to hearing from you!