TNR Trust welcomes volunteers to help in the following areas:
ANIMAL RELATED AREAS
3. Fostering of various animals (when needed) for DOGS
4. When necessary, going to places to help with animals in distress
5. Event organization and assistance (URGENT)
6. Help in designing an education hub to accompany the mobile clinic (URGENT)
7. Building a volunteer base/networking
If you are interested in volunteering as KENNEL HAND VOLUNTEER or FOSTER HOME, please refer to the flyers in the links above.
If you are interested in any of the other areas, please contact us through the form which you can find on the “contact” page or send an email with your preferred areas.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Below are some images of our volunteers “in action”